Germany has been an incubator for independent, forward-thinking black metal lately. BONJOUR TRISTESSE spawning from Thränenkind mastermind Nathanael (also Heretoir, ex-Agrypnie, Wind in his Hair). "Par Un Sourire" creates a dark, haunting atmosphere with meaningful lyrics about oppressing everyday life all-together delivering emotions of sadness, depression, alienation and inner emptiness.
Finally this unique album will be available on vinyl!
This is the visually perfeclty fitting white wax version.
This high quality vinyl edition brought to you by Supreme Chaos Records features:
- 180g heavy vinyl for maximum quality and durability
- heavy 350gsm cover with matte inside-out print
- heavy matte high quality printed insert
- antistatic polylined inner sleeve
- handnumbered limited editions
- 100 x Crystal clear with White and Black Splatters (+Poster!)
- 250 x White
- 150 x Black
01. Tu es Inscrite Dans les Lignes du Plafond (Histoire d' Isabelle Partie Une)
02. Wieder Allein
03. Par Un Sourire
06. Tu es Inscrite Dans les Yeux que J'aime (Histoire d' Isabelle Partie Deux)
Playing time 45:06
BONJOUR TRISTESSE - Par Un Sourire WHITE
(LP) 13,90 EUR (tax incl.)
OUR RECOMMENDATION: Customers who have bought this item have also ordered:
OVERTORTURE - A Trail Of Death [CLEAR] (LP)
16,90 EUR (tax incl.)
EMPTINESS - Not For Music [GREEN] (LP)
18,90 EUR (tax incl.)
AGRYPNIE - Grenzgaenger (DIGI)
13,90 EUR (tax incl.)
WIND IN HIS HAIR - Earthwrecker WHITE SPLATTER (LP)
The deadline for delivery begins when paying in advance on the day after the payment order to the remitting bank or for other payments on the day to run after the conclusion and ends with the expiry of the last day of the period. Falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday delivery nationally recognized, the last day of the period, as occurs, the next business day at the place of such a day. Delivery within Germany takes about 2-3 days. In addition, a maximum of 7 days for deliveries to European countries. In addition, a maximum of 21 days for deliveries to countries outside Europe.